Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our hope in heaven in which I am finding great consolation

The day after my mother went home to "Aslan's Country," I had the privilege to teach a class in which we discussed THE LAST BATTLE by C.S. Lewis.

I went as usual to the class that I teach every Tuesday at Immaculata University. It was the final class session before our final exam next week and we were discussing this final book in the Chronicles of Narnia. I must admit that my emotions were very near the surface and I had to be very careful to keep my composure during the course of teaching all evening. However, the reason I opted to go teach was because the subject matter touched precisely on what my faith needed to focus on at this time - our hope of heaven in which I am finding great consolation.

No comments: